Office Document Management Service in Oklahoma City & Houston Texas
Trying to replace company data can be devastating in terms of lost opportunities, whether due to natural or man-made disaster, negligence or disorganization. The fallout can be decreased customer confidence, reputation-management problems and legal issues. Off-site data storage has a number of advantages and can help you avoid these challenges. Knowing where your data is stored, and who is caring for it are of the utmost importance.
It’s your data – manage and track it with MIDCON Data Services online records portal (MCDS).
The application allows customers to manage in-house and off-site records – including digital/magnetic media – through a web-based system easily integrated with stand alone applications through our web interfaces.
Our MCDS online portal offers:
- Remote access 24 hours a day
- Document-file and/or box-level inventory
- The ability to schedule delivery and pickup of orders
- Bar code label printing
- Inventory reports and custom reports available
- Secured access
- Multiple-user levels with customizable access permissions
- Image repository for scanned documents
- Help-desk support
- IT support
- Item and transaction history